What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browse of the web page, store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's device such as language, the type of browser through which they access to the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow quantifying the number of users and performing the measurement and statistical analysis of the browse of the web page that is carried out, with the aim of improving the services that are available to them. They can be own or of third parties
Duration of cookies
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the requested service in a single occasion (example: list of products of a shopping cart).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
Types of cookies according to the manager
Depending on who manages the team or domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: they are managed by the Provincial Council of Bizkaia.
- Third party cookies: they are managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
How to disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your device. For more information, it is advisable to consult the configuration options of your web browser
In case of deactivation or elimination of cookies, some features of crowdfundingbizkaia.com may not work correctly.
Cookies at crowdfundingbizkaia.com
Below are the types of cookies used in crowdfundingbizkaia.com, according to their purpose:
Authenticate users, avoid the fraudulent use of login credentials and protect the data of users against unauthorized third parties.
Without these cookies span>, the website may not work properly.
Define the preferred navigation language.
Without these cookies span> the user experience will be less functional, but it should not affect its operation.td>
Gather information about the way in which you interact with the website. The objective is to improve the browsing experience of the users.
Without these cookies span>, the website will continue to work.