The accreditation of investors is governed by Law 5/2015 of 27 April
on Business Financing Promotion, which defines that they will be considered accredited investors:
1. The individuals and legal entities referred to in letters a), b) and d) of article 78 bis.3 of Law 24/1988, of 28 July, on the Securities Market.
2. Individual entrepreneurs who meet at least two of the following conditions:
- the total of the asset items is equal to or greater than EUR 1 million.
- its annual turnover is equal to or greater than EUR 2 million.
- its own resources are equal to or greater than 300,000 euros.
3. Individuals who meet the following conditions:
- Proof of annual income in excess of 50,000 euros or financial assets in excess of 100,000 euros, and
- apply to be considered as accredited investors beforehand, and expressly renounce their treatment as non-accredited.
4. Small and medium sized companies and legal entities that apply in advance to be considered as accredited investors.
5. Those individuals or legal entities that accredit the contracting of the financial advisory service on the platform's financing instruments by an authorized investment services company.